- Sudden difficulty breathing, a tight chest, or wheezing;
- Swollen face, lips, or eyelids;
- Itching, red skin, or itchy red spots;
- Skin rash or blistering (this can affect the mouth and tongue).
Tell your doctor immediately if you get any symptoms of an allergic reaction.
Diflucan can also affect your liver. Tell your doctor if you get signs of liver problems, including:
- Loss of appetite;
- Your skin or the whites of your eyes yellowing (jaundice).
Other common side effects of Diflucan are:
- Stomach pain or discomfort, diarrhoea, nausea, and vomiting;